“Finally went with a friend” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Authentic Mexican restaurant, despite the video poker games emblematic of Sin City.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Finally went with a friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I just moved here to Nellis. It is right down the road, maybe not in the best area...but I always saw that the parking lot was full.

My friend told me it was wonderful and we decided to go the other night. We went at 5:30 and the lot was full. Even so, we got right in and did not have to wait.

All I can say is AMAZING. Please get the guacamole if you like that sort of thing. Honestly, it was the best thing I have ever eating in my life. They give you free chips, salsa and bean dip. The food is authentic and the prices run from about 8-15 dollars and well worth it !! You will leave with a box as they make sure to give you enough food. I can not recomend this place enough !

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

las vegas
“The Best Steak Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My Husband and I had our first date here, we were treated with fantastic food, exceptional service and wonderful music. We continue to come here, because we are always greeted with a smile, our servers are always attentive. and the food excellent. If you are in the mood for steak, their steak tampiquena (hope I spelled that right) is out of this world tender and flavorful. The best steak I have had in a restaurant !!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, Missouri
“Authentic take on Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Had lunch with a group mid-week, thank god for reservations! This place is obviously no secret to the locals, packed when we walked out a little after noon. Salsa was excellent and they made guacamole right at the table. I don't eat it myself, but was told it was outstanding. Food was good, would like a few more trips to try more items but no one left hungry or disappointed. In a town with SO many great options, it must be tough to stand out but it seems like VZ does just that. Would definitely come back again for more.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
minnesota, usa
“Felt like I was in Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My daughter and I had dinner here and the menu was endless. After a hard decision, we each placed our order and dug into the chips and salsa. Best we've ever had! While we waited for our entrees we were pleasantly entertained by a talented acoustic musician with a wonderful voice . What an enjoyable evening! Service was attentive, food excellent and the décor was very authentic. I will return next time in Vegas.

Senior reviewer
Terry S.

Visited May 2013
“Great food and nice Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The mexican food is really good. I have taken guests here and every one likes the food...sometimes eating too much. I like the clean restrooms and authentic mexican food. Have not eaten anything bad there yet. Cheers!

Visited March 2013