“YES!!!!!!:)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 224 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
“YES!!!!!!:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

The best thing ever we eat some pescado sarandiado!!:) it was so good everything was exellent!:) oh n what I love more about it was the mariachi playing n we got mariachi Nogales they we really cool every song we ask for they knew it:) going to go back soon!!!:)

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“bomb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

the food is super good had the best shrimp burger ever.

Visited February 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
“Don't let the location scare you.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012 via mobile

I asked a local person of hispanic decent if they were going out for Mexican food where do hey go, there answer was Las Islitas. Although I don't read Spanish and didn't really know what to order what we had was very good. If you want authentic Mexican food this is the place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Anaheim, California
“THE MOST DELICIOUS MEXICAN SEAFOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

I was introduced to Islitas by a friend that grew up in Las Vegas. She moved to SoCal and complined about every seafood place we took her to. Once I went to Islitas, I understood why she complained so much! The food is Amazing!!!!!!! I usually order the Camarones al Patron. It has bell peppers (red and green), onions and queso fundido. The portions are large with rice and beans. I HATE beans, but I LOVE these beans and I LOVe the rice. WE usually order Michiladas and Empanadas to complete our "Islitas Experience". The empanadas come filed with either cheese OR shrimp. They have this green salsa and mayo to eat it with. You MUST try them with the Mayo!!!!!! They have live Mariachi there for anyone that enjoys the music. It has become a must have for our Vegas trips. I heard they have another location in LA but my friend thinks the dish I usually order is not the same. :( Im soo sad. I will still try it one day to see for myself. If it is the same, I will be there every weekend! But till then, I know it will always be waiting for me in Vegas!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011 via mobile

La palapa's better lmao....idk I do not want to be a shytt talker but the food their ain't that bomb idk how it gets so full I prefer going to la palapa bomb fish ;)

• 3 of 5 stars Food