“Awesome Hotel about 10 min from the airport!” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Norristown, PA
“Awesome Hotel about 10 min from the airport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We stayed here after a flight from Phila. Very modern, clean and very comfortable. We needed this place because it had been a very long day! Close enough to the airport but out of the busyness of the city. Reasonably priced too, our king suite was only $85. Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel. I paid about $120.00 for the night. This is a very new property and as a result the hotel is very clean.

This hotel has the new modern room design being used in SpringHIll Suites. I really like this layout, I find it very functional. However, please note that the toilet is in a separate room from the shower, which I know some people do not like.

There was free internet access. I did not eat breakfast at the hotel, so I cannot comment on it. I did request a room on a high floor and the they honored that request by putting me on the top floor.

The hotel is directly off the interstate, so it is a good stop if you are traveling the interstate and don't want to deal with vegas casino hotels, which was the situation I was in.

The hotel is pet friendly and I was traveling with a pet.

I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Provo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I booked this hotel because it has easy access to the I-15 freeway without having be near the strip. The hotel was fantastic, of course...it's new. The rooms are large and very funtional. What really stood out, however, was the employee who worked the grave yard shift the night I checked in. I could tell she liked her job and was proud to work for such a nice hotel. Also, I had called ahead a few hours before to ask for a crib for my one year old but the person working earlier said they were already out. When I check in, I thought I'd ask again, just in case. Kristin at the front desk, looked again for me and found one (I think at the hotel next door). This was a really big deal for me! Thank for you for a great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Independence, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

The Springhill Suites in North Las Vegas was a typical Springhill Suites property, which is new, with modern décor, large clean rooms, and comfortable beds. Breakfast offerings included plain omelets and Canadian bacon, plus the typical breakfast fare. You can’t go wrong by staying here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Service I've come to expect from a Marriott property, but hadn't stayed at a SpringHill Suites before. This brand is a little more "stylish". Very helpful staff, helped us get a little breakfast before the official start time as we had an early early flight back home.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Merkel, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

new, modern, spotless. good breakfast. would stay here over and over.
good toiletries. loved the toilet in separate from shower. nice sofa and desk, lots of pillows, good quality pillows. vince at front desk was awesome. I would stay here over and over, and the 89 a night price cannot be beat for the quality of this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Canton, Ga.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We loved our room, cleaness and freshness. Pool had this black grime around the tile, which we asked to be taken care of and also offered to clean it ourself. Then one night on our way out other guest had a dog inside the pool area and we returned to our rooms.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway? Share your experiences!