“So many screens!” 5 of 5 stars

Jamestown, Tennessee
31 attraction reviews
“So many screens!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We only stayed for one movie, but they offer double features. A very affordable evening. The navigator couldn't find it, but eventually we did.

Visited June 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 attraction reviews
“Finally, a movie with our baby!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

This cost us $9 for my wife and I. The grounds are old but it gives it a neet feel. As you would expect there were peopleof all sorts in and out of their cars. But again it gave it that old school drive in feel. There was no rude or disrespectful behavior and we got to enjoy this out door movie with our baby and we had a blast.

Las Vegas, Nevada
17 attraction reviews
“Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I rarely give a bad rating...but, this place earned one. Their website says that you can bring a portable radio if you don't want to use your car radio. Because the idea of running down our car battery and having to buy another one (adding $60 to the cost of movie tickets) we thought this was a great idea and loaded up the truck one Saturday night. We got there early, set up our blankets, pillows, cooler, radio and the fresh baked brownies....and patiently waited. When the previews started...our radio wouldn't pick up the station. So, my husband ran to the ticket booth in search for help. I have nothing against teenagers solely running a place...IF they are well informed. Which, these weren't. They told my husband to pull closer to the concession stand..where it was broadcasting from. He returned, and did this. Still, it didn't work. He went back again and soon returned with a teenager in tow. The teenager and my husband walked all over the area, but the station never worked. We finally gave up and asked for a refund. They told us they don't give refunds. They only issue tickets to another show. Why would we want to return if we can't listen to the movie? I wrote a email to the manager and his response was "I don't know why you wouldn't listen to your car radio...but, if you want a refund I guess I can write you a personal check if you want to come get it." It doesn't matter WHY I don't want to use my car radio. All that matters is YOUR website said a portable would work...and it doesn't. We wouldn't have come if we knew it didn't.

Visited April 2012
Portland, Oregon
21 attraction reviews
“Fun and affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

This drive in is $14.oo for a family of five and that's for a double feature. They play current movies too.

Visited November 2011
Solihull
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

We'd hired a car specifically to visit a drive in movie theatre and were delighted with the experience. The cinema was easy to find (about 4 miles off the strip), good films on offer and very reasonably priced. They offer a double bill of $16 for two with a huge bucket of popcorn. A good alternative if you fancy a night off from the hustle and bustle of the strip.

Visited February 2012