“Interesting but good value hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aliante Casino + Hotel

You added Aliante Casino + Hotel to your Saves list
Aliante Casino + Hotel
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   7300 Aliante Parkway, North Las Vegas, NV 89084 (Formerly Aliante Station Casino + Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
colorado springs, co
“Interesting but good value hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2010

Had to stay at this hotel for business reason. Arrived early and was able to check around 12 pm. The rooms are are a bit small, but really dont mind since I was a solo traveler. I did have couple of complains. The vent blows directly on the bed so can be a bit chilly. In the bathroom most hotels have drinking cups for you, not here. (Interesting) Other than those small things the room was great.
The casino is very nice with reasonable tables and good set of resturants to go with them. You will need a car if you plan on going down to the strip, it is about 20 plus miles. I did hit the pool a couple days witch was fine, not that many people but lots of sun.

I think this a good hotel, i dont see spending long vacation there due to the small rooms. Other than that I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

My wife and I loved it, The staff was 2nd to none, the rooms are great, and the food was the best. There gambling experience is the best in Las Vegas, the best odds and comps. We stayed for two nites and they where happy to comp our stay and meals. Our casino host is the greatest.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Florida, US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

I'm in Vegas for an extended stay and like to stay at different hotels. Rooms here are nice. I found mine fine for one person. Maybe would be crowded for 3 or 4. If you want the drunken loud busy strip experience, you will be bored here. I'm over that, so appreciate less crowds and the more individual attention at Aliente. There are plenty of places to eat. The pool is nice and the cinema is an alternative to gambling.The sports book is very comfortable place for watching any televised sports on their huge TVs. I've done as well at this casino on slots as anywhere. I wish their players' club was as generous with rewards as Harrah's, but I don't think any other casinos are. If you don't mind being off the strip, it's an easy drive out to Aliente and the neighborhood feels safe and quiet. The park across the freeway is a great place for kids. (Google Aliente Nature Discovery Park)
The only slight annoyance was the valet situation. The parking lot on the hotel end is close to the door and divided into 3 lots. Plan on valet parking because they block off 2 of the 3 lots and the one left to self park fills up fast. I don't mind valet parking, but seems silly when your car is so close to the door, and a nuscience if you want to pop in and out of the place.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

Room was nice and clean. Staff was professional. I have to say that these resort fees are getting out of hand though, in my mind this is just another way to increase the cost of the stay without making the nightly rate look high. I will stay at Wynn and Bellagio-they do not charge this fee and are up front about the true cost of the room.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Pomona, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

My husband & I stayed her for 2 nights, responding to an advertised special that gave us a 2-nights deal with a $100 hotel credit, so that was nice for a bit of weekend getaway. Never stayed here before but we were pleasantly surprised. First off, the place is a bit isolated. It’s in North Las Vegas, away from the Strip & downtown. So if you’re planning on casino-hopping this might not be a good spot. But if you’re looking for a quiet spot to get away from all the Strip-related traffics, this is good.

I thought the room was nicely done & comfortable. Décor is modern, with wood tones & muted colors. We got a room with 2 queen beds and one of the beds is set pretty close to one wall on one side, but there’s still plenty of room on the other side of that bed & we didn’t need 2 beds anyway so it wasn’t a problem for us. Plenty of pillows for lounging.

Loved the reading lights on each side of the beds that you can aim and the easy to set up & fast free wireless internet in the room. TV was okay, remote was a bit unresponsive at times.

Bathroom was also modern. Not as roomy as some others I have seen, but not an issue for us. We got a tub & shower combo. It has glass enclosure so you can’t really sit on the edge, but I liked that the tub part is actually deep enough for a nice soak.

Stuff I didn't like:
The hotel has a $16 resort fee which included (among others) mini bar in each room, complimentary daily newspapers, in-room wireless internet and amenities like fitness room, etc. Unfortunately I didn't see that the hotel has any spa services like salon or massages or something like that. I would have used it with my credit. We didn’t use most of the hotel amenities, which was fine, but our mini bar wasn’t even stocked. It was completely empty, and we only received newspaper for one day. Not a big deal, but still. Also, the little hotel information folder in the room has no specific info on the types of gaming & dining options the hotel offers, so I had to go online & check out the hotel website to find out what restaurants they have & the opening hours.

I guess due to it’s distance, the casino and hotel is much quieter than other hotels I have stayed in LV. The buffet has pretty good dinner food, but I thought breakfast was only okay. I didn’t really like the lounge, too trendy for just catching a drink on an afternoon. Would have liked it if the hotel had another, more casual bar area. Cocktail service while playing was quite slow.

But overall we enjoyed our room and our stay. Staff were polite & pleasant, so no complaint there. We will definitely consider staying here again, especially if they have other good package deals..

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

Stayed at the Aliante Station for 2 nights on recent trip to Vegas. Very nice hotel with about 200 rooms. Modern and trendy with 42 in. plasmas and modern decor.

We were there on Monday and Tuesday nights. The casino was sparsely populated compared to others we visited. Even at night, there were not that many people. One of the dealers said that weekends were busier, but the down economy and location away from the Strip seem to be keeping the crowds down in my opinion.

The casino is a little dark with little to no natural light. Would be nice to have some light creeping in from outside.

We ate at 5 of the restaurants - The Original Pancake House, MRKT Sea & Land, Camachos, Feast Buffet, and TGI Fridays. All were good. Had an excellent meal at MRKT, the upscale eatery. The Mahi-mahi and Filet Mignon were perfect.

Did not use the pool, but it looked nice.

We would stay at Alianted Station again and will consider it next year.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2010

very classy, clean and very helpful staff. It is quite a ways north of the strip that is why it is very quiet and peaceful. very good buffet for less than $15.00. it is highly recommended!!!! very clean pool and hot tubs.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel? Share your experiences!