“Beautiful Hotel, Great Room and Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa

You added Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa to your Saves list
Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   7300 Aliante Parkway, North Las Vegas, NV 89084 (Formerly Aliante Station Casino + Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Pool & Spa Package Deal
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Peoria
“Beautiful Hotel, Great Room and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was staying at the hotel for one night, I booked my room online a few weeks ahead of my trip, it was fast and convenient! When I arrived, the valet was right there to greet me, I went right up to the counter and was helped immediately. The clerk said, "oh, we're overbooked so you've been upgraded, I love when we're able to upgrade a guest!" I loved how friendly she was. I headed up to my room and was blown away when I opened the doors of my Executive Suite! This room had 2 bathrooms, a dining room, living room, wet bar with a Keurig coffee maker and REAL coffee cups, not the paper ones! The bedroom has great views of downtown Las Vegas in the distance and the bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub and a huge walk in shower. The room was quiet and luxurious and I slept like a baby. My only complaint is that I had so many commitments that I didn't have more time to enjoy this wonderful suite. Even when I left, the valet took a few minutes to ask how my stay was and if I had a good time. It was about 115 degrees when I left, but he took a minute to ask. I will never stay on the strip again, this hotel was very reasonably priced, had beautiful rooms and great staff. Thank you for making my stay so special.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
La Mesa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here for almost a week. Rooms are spacious and nice. Shower is big and you're able to sit down in there. Pool is very nice. Staff is courteous. Had a package deal that came with free buffets. Thumbs up!

Thornton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed here overnight on the way up to Zion national park, and what a place!! A lovely room, terrific pool area, and plenty of eateries in the hotel. you don't get breakfast, but there are 2 places they serve it in the hotel. Not cheap!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Michelle H, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for your review . . . We hope to see you again on your next trip though Las Vegas!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

At check in , the front desk clerk Myra was roude and told us we had to wait until 3 for check in we had been traveling for hours we just wanted to freshen up, not being able to check in we went and had lunch and waited. On our way back we stopped and Liz helped us , it was almost 2 and she checked us in and gave us what we requested. She was very friendly and helpful, after we received our keys the other lady showed up and gave her a mean look, like she should'nt of helped us, I did not like that. Myra was very roude and unpleasant, and why does she wear different clothes then all the other clerks? Odd.... The pool was amazing, the casino needs better restaurants and a better choice in the food court. We had a great stay, we just didn't like the service we received from Myra.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We strive to provide our guests with an outstanding experience, and I was disheartened to read that your experience at our Reception Desk fell short. . . we take service very seriously, and have followed up on your comments. Please reach out to me directly if you find yourself in our area again so that I may give your reservation my personal attention.
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

So I had stayed over the week here and the room was very nice. They have great specials on rooms so definietly check out their website. During my stay I will say the casino was very slow, there was barely any people gambling or eating but I'm thinking it was due to me staying during the weekday. I liked the fact that it was slow but not when it came to the dining options because for example: for the food court, unless you order from Johnny Rockets or Capriottis, where they cook the food when you order, you will be getting old stale food. Same goes for the buffet, since there arent many people dining the food isn't fresh.

The pool was very nice and what I liked is that their pool has salted water. Their cabana's were nice too and not too expensive either especially because once again it was during the weekday. It cost $65 that includes a stocked fridge, chips and salsa and a fruit platter. After 4p though it does go down to like $45 but does not include the stocked fridge but you do get your choice of the fruit paltter or the chips and salsa. My only complain is that even though I do understand why they dont allow outside food or drinks, (obviously so you can buy their food to make money) but to not allow my 1 yr old daughters snack, really pissed me off! Like a freaking jello cup would really make a big difference.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property . . . I was pleased to read so much of your stay was great! I assure you what you experienced at our pool is not indicative of our service - while in fact we do not allow outside food, our staff is trained to make exceptions and your situtation absolutley should have been handled differently! If you are back at our resort this summer, please reach out to me directly so I can give you my personal attention. . . would love to have you & your daughter visit again!
Boise, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Enjoyed our stay, the room was very nice, staff was so kind to my two little Yorkies. There are great places to eat inside. Enjoyed the casino experience although it seems I'm a loser.

Room Tip: Smoking and pets rooms are available at this very accomadating hotel
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is spotless especially the rooms. I stayed here for almost one week and had a nice time. The casino is just perfect and not too big. There is plenty to do with thier arcade room, gambling, movie theatre, bars, restaurants, and also the sweet pool. The service was great from the reservation desk to housekeeping. Thank you Aliante!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa? Share your experiences!