“2nd times a charm” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aliante Casino + Hotel

Save Saved
You added Aliante Casino + Hotel to your Saves list
Aliante Casino + Hotel
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   7300 Aliante Parkway, North Las Vegas, NV 89084 (Formerly Aliante Station Casino + Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
New Harmony, Utah
“2nd times a charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had stayed at the Aliante back in December the year it open. It was one of the "coldest" feelings ever staying in a hotel. The workers/employees seemed so unhappy to be there. I decided to try it again last weekend and what a nice surprise! Everyone was SO friendly! It did take a unusual amount of time to check in. There was only 1 person working the front desk and I found that unusual for a hotel this size. I stood in line for 25 minutes. My room was very nice sized and had everything I needed and all in working order. I did not use any of the hotels services other than the casino and it wasn't much fun. I like to play video poker but that night/day nothing I played was paying out. :( I should have went to see a movie instead! lol There is a movie theater located in the hotel along with a food court and several other places to eat. I have eaten at the Market Grill (December trip) it was very good. I recommend it. The buffet is your typical Las Vegas buffet, "cheap" and I would pass on that.
Would I stay here again? Yes! It is a new and very nice Station property.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Aliante Station is a nearly new hotel-casino in North Las Vegas. It's a bit of a drive from downtown and the Strip, but access is easy. The hotel is spotless. The service was very good. MRKT Grill was not inexpensive but well worth the cost. The buffet and other food options were typical of well-run Vegas properties. The casino is large, and for our midweek stay, offered $5 card tables. Value was excellent. As long as you have transportation this property is a great deal in Las Vegas.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney ns
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very nice hotel, nice area, tennis and basketball courts nearby, I traveled with my 15 year old son.
The rooms were very comfortable, Don't forget to apply for your "boarding pass" at the casino. It's free and it gives you discounted rates at the buffet. I liked everything about this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Camarillo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

We had the opportunity to go Vegas 2 weekends in a row (we're from California). We stayed at Aliante through the kindness and graciousness of our wedding party hosts. The week prior, we stayed at Red Rock Resort and was treated to luxurious accommodations. I had no idea what to expect at Aliante and was pleasantly surprised with the decor, layout, and cleanliness of the place.

The goods:
Close to the freeway
Away from the strip (could be bad too, it all depends on you)
Looks and feels new/modern
CLEAN, even the casino did not smell too smoky (and I don't even gamble)
Gorgeous pool area

Potentials for improvement
Valet service seemed under staffed
Sharp edges on the wooden bed frames (we had to put towels on the edges to prevent our kids from accidentally falling off the side of the bed)

Other than that.....I will go back here again if I have the chance.

Room Tip: Ask for the pool-view room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Washington State
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

My wife and I stay here when we visit our relatives who live at Sun City Aliante. I reviewed this place in Dec 2008 just after it opened and remain very impressed by the high quality hotel rooms. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms well appointed with modern furnishings, and the showers/bathrooms are really nice. These rooms are much better than most average rooms on the Strip. This time around, the weather was warm enough to check out the pool and we really liked it. Good bar service, servers nearby, large pool (4 ft depth throughout) was perfect for the kids, and not too crowded because Aliante is not overwhelmed with traffic.

The casino has not changed and remains fairly quiet due to the lack of patrons I've noticed with every visit. I am disappointed to see that Dunkin Donuts left the buliding since its opening. Next door there is a golf course now run by the city of N. Las Vegas which remains in good shape and is a great place to get a round in. I would not stay at Aliante as a substitute for the typical Vegas Strip experience but if you are looking for a nice off-Strip place to stay where you can still gamble, enjoy beautiful hotel rooms, a nice yet quiet pool----then this place is for you.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We, a group of 3 couple, stayed here in early March for 4 nights. We did enjoy the modern, clean "look" of this facility, including the open airy hotel lobby, as well as the nicely appointed rooms. As stated by other reviewers, if you want a slower pace and somewhere off the strip, this might be the place for you.
Our rooms were on the 5th. floor and all overlooked the beautiful pool area.
It was easy drive (mostly feeway driving) to this hotel from downtown. However, the downside for us was that your 20 minutes from Freemont Street and about 30 minutes off the stip.
I think if our stay had been shorter, maybe a day or two, it would have been ideal, however after a day or and if you start getting a little "stir crazy", it a long way back and forth from other activities...overall we like the facility, just not the location.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed and the rooms are very modern and comfortable. Only downfall is the 2 queen room has a tub that is very high to get into. I had family that was in another room and they couldn't step into the tub. My shower head was also hard to adjust and it was the hard massage setting, once I figured it out I could not get the shower head unstuck. Everytime I turned the shower on it came out of shower head not tub.
When I checked out of my room the next day I realized I had left a carry on bag in the closet of the room. I was still in town at my uncles place so could go and pick it up, but when I called the front desk was rather rude about it and said someone was already in the room. She did take my name and # and said they would call if turned in. Well I called the following day and called security and after being left on hold for a long time I hung up and had to call again, and wad told nothing was reported. Well I know for a fact I left it in that closet and it was a polka dot bag so easy to identify. Again, they tool my name and # and said they would call. So 2 days after that after already leaving town my mom was still in town and swung by there and went in to security and they had it. I was relieved but also angry that it was there and they never called and probably assumed I wasn't going to be coming back! I may stay again if we get free rooms again but if not I would pass on this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel? Share your experiences!