“''Very Nice''” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Hawthorne, Nevada
“''Very Nice''”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Ate here for breakfast and lunch, both meals were very good, service was also very good and fast considering the place was packed full both times. Overall very good.

Visited April 2013

Gardnerville, Nevada
“Sunday night regular!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have eaten lunch and dinner here on many occations over the years and the food and service have always been much better than expected; even at 3am when I dropped by last month. Well anyway back to my title. This started Easter Sunday two weeks back. Never been there on a Sunday night and boy was I missing out. We walked in to a packed restaurant at 530pm and it was not due to the holiday as we found out last Sunday. They have a bountiful plate of mouth-watering fried chicken with sides for only $5.99. Guess where I will be again this Sunday.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“I will never bother with Vegas again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Pulled into Minden after a long drive from Vegas. Went to Katies on the advice of a local. Phenomenol food and service. Beautiful restaurant tucked into the back of the main casino building. Daily specials. The night we were there they had prime rib for 10 bucks.

Sara our waitress was too cool for words. I ate the best burger I have had since I left Chicago 40 years ago. Heaped with extras and fries for 5 bucks. The food was so good my wife and I headed back for breakfast. This place is just about the best find we have ever made on the road. By the way, the Casino is a keeper too. Next time I am here I will check out the hotel.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“GREAT Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very good food for a small price. Service great too. Saturday breakfast deal awesome (with $2.50 Mimosa or Bloody Mary). What a way to start the day.

Visited March 2013
Moscow, Russia
“FRENCH TOAST!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food was amazing! How the cheif made the dinner for my family was enjoyable. How mouth watering the food made me...YUM!! I was so happy to taste the french toast

Visited February 2013