“Warm kid welcoming place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Denver
“Warm kid welcoming place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We loved this restaurant. The food was great and at a great value. They had coloring books and boxes of crayons for the kids and presented their drinks in a festive fashion. Would definitely visit again if in the area.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Carson City, Nevada
“Some of the best pasta ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The house wine is a good price and a generous pour, so even though we had to wait in the bar, it was a good experience. We don't do much dressing up around here, and this restaurant is just the right amount of "nice" to make the locals feel comfortable. I'm sure that is appreciated by travelers as well. I don't remember much about the menu, because my eyes went immediately to the pesto ravioli. I think it might have had a chicken filling, but whatever it was, it was more than yummy. It's definitely among the best pasta meals I've ever had. In fact, I'm craving it right now. This restaurant is priced competitively with other restaurants of this caliber in the area -- I think the pasta meal was around $20.00, which included bread and a salad. Meat dishes are of course a bit higher. Be sure to ask the price of the specials; my sister ordered one, and when we go the check, it seemed overpriced compared to the other dinners.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tahoe
“One of my favorite places to take my family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We eat here anytime we have family in town, and it always exceeds our expectations. The staff is great, and the food is amazing.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Murrieta, California
“If you like Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

You don't find a restaurant like this in most small towns in fact if you like italian you won't find better anywhere else, the food and service was awesome. Parking is easy and free. Say hi to Faith when you go there she is terrific.

Visited July 2014
Van Nuys CA
“Do the early bird and be hungry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Complementary glass of wine or a draft beer with dinner. Dinner super good and plentiful. Friendly staff always there to make sure you have everything you need.

Visited July 2014

Been to Saletti's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Saletti's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.