“Canadians Enjoy Virgin River” 4 of 5 stars

Virgin River Hotel & Casino
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Pioneer Blvd., Mesquite, NV 89027   |
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Mesquite
Canada
“Canadians Enjoy Virgin River”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2004

WE stayed at the Virgin River Casino on Sat., July 10/04 and found it to be clean, peaceful and a really good price. When I booked it in May, I was quoted $45.00 a night, since it was on a weekend and one night only. When I called to confirm our reservation the day before we left for our long drive there, the reservationist said the price had dropped to $39.00, which was great, then when we arrived there to check-in, the price had been changed again, to $34.00. Who else lowers their prices when they know they can already get a higher price, as per our confirmation? It makes a bigger difference for us Canadians too. I was impressed and would stay there again. Staff were friendly too.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2004

The rooms really need updating, new tv's with remotes. We were woke up early one morning about 5:30am (after staying up late to play) by the smoke alarm, not once but twice. Then one morning the power went out. Had just taken my shower and could not dry my hair. The power was on at the other end of town so we went there for breakfast. It is very noisey by the housekeepers and very early. You could never sleep in in the morning so don't play in the casino's late.

Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2004

The Virgin River has to be one of the cheapest motels I've ever stayed at. Talk about bare bones!!! As soon as we walked in our room it smelled like a wet dog. The sink area has barely enough space to put your toothbrush and toothpaste and the air conditioner rattles all night. I have stayed at all the properties in Mesquite and Casablanca is definitely the best.

City, State
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2004

Stayed the night at Virgin River last week and was a bit concerned after reading some of the recent reviews. However, we were quite happy with our experience. I found my room very clean, roomy and fresh. Grounds were well maintained too.

In the morning we all had the breakfast buffet and it was enjoyed by all in my group.

I liked this place and just wish I lived closer as I'd go back more often.

Mt Pleasant, UT
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2004

We had a horrible time wont go back. The rooms were a little dirty old and smelled. the slots were the tightest I've had ever played. The staff was really helpful that was the only highlight of my trip.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2004

I feel the room was not up to par on cleanliness- the carpet, chairs should be steamed cleaned as well as the drapes- don't they ever do that? but I thought the sheet situation wa just awful- straight sheets on the mattress, instead of fitted- what's with that- they kept coming out all nite-very un-comfortable-& the maids, talking really loud early in the morning when I was trying to sleep- wasn't a very plesant experience- get up to another level of excellence-

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2004

The Virgin River was a pleasant suprise. We got their at 7 am and I went to the front desk to see if I could pay for a day and a half and check in early. I almost didn't believe it when they let us check in right away and only charged us fo one night. Also we have tried most of the hotel restaurants and buffets in Mesquite and found the Virgin River to be the best. The rooms are well kept and the swimming pool is real nice and landscaped beautifully! A real value. We will stay their again.

Been to Virgin River Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Virgin River Hotel & Casino

Address: 100 Pioneer Blvd., Mesquite, NV 89027
Location: United States > Nevada > Mesquite
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Mesquite
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Virgin River Hotel & Casino 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Virgin River Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Virgin River Hotel Mesquite
Virgin River Hotel And Casino
Virgin River Mesquite

If you own or manage Virgin River Hotel & Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.