“Good choice if traveling with children, separate from casino” 4 of 5 stars

You added Eureka Casino Resort to your Saves list
Eureka Casino Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   275 Mesa Blvd., Mesquite, NV 89027   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Mesquite
“Good choice if traveling with children, separate from casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am not a fan of Mesquite, but recently had to visit for a ball tournament. Stayed in the same town last year at a resort at the other end of town, but liked this place a bit better.
Last time stayed at the Casablanca and I also wrote a review for that hotel. Here are the comparisons:
Casablanca has the hotel connected to the casino. Not a plus f you are traveling with kids, but a plus in my case last year with my mother who is older. She was able to stay up and be in the casino without me worrying about her walking back to the room late at night. And I didn't have to wait up for her! The Eureka Resort has a hotel separate from the casino, across the parking lot. They have a nice pool area, not quite as big as the Casablanca.
The rooms at the Eureka are newer more updated than at Casablanca. But I wasn't a fan of the room color. Very dark burnt orange. Felt like you were in a cave. If you are into caves, this may be a good thing. I like light. The rooms on the main floor at the Eureka have a nice patio and are near the pool area. There is also a nice outside sitting area with a couple of small sofas.
My assessment is, if you are staying with adults, go to the Casablanca, if you are staying with kids, the Eureka is a better choice.
Also the Eureka has coin laundry on the main floor.
We ate at the casual restaurant in the Casino, which we were not planning on liking, but we did end up enjoying our meal. Sat out back on the patio, it was a bit chilly, but they had the heat lamps on so it was perfect. they have a tv out back as well if you want to watch sporting events.
We had a burger and a chicken sandwich with salad and coleslaw. Both were good.

Room Tip: If you like to be near the pool get on of the garden rooms on the main floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
St. George, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Front desk staff friendly, helpful and obliging. Room very neat & clean, quiet looking over garden/pool area, good size & well appointed, nice decor, bathroom a little small partly because it is divided off from the sink/vanity area so that is a good reason. Comfy big bed. Great not having to walk in to and/or through a smoky casino to get to the front desk or rooms. Lots of parking. No complaints

Room Tip: The best rooms, in our opinion, are the patio rooms on the garden however if there is an inconsidera...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Prior Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I brought a group of MN golfers in to Mesquite for the Eureka Bowl golf outing over Super Bowl weekend 2013. The hotel was nicer than expected, and the two bedroom suites we had were fantastic! The overall service we received from the entire Eureka Casino staff was impeccable. The steakhouse, Gregory's Mesquite Grill, was a five star dining experience. The filet and lobster was as good as you can find in Vegas, and a good value. The cafe served a great breakfast, had an outstanding menu, and everything we had was great, and the prices were almost too low...the golf at Wolf Creek and Conestoga were better than advertised. I'd recommend the Eureka golf package to anyone looking for great food, dining, gaming, and golf.

Room Tip: If you can afford the upgrade, make sure to get the two bedroom suites! Lots of room to relax on th...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Mesquite, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great stay at this perfectly run hotel! The room was large, clean, well kept. The staf was extremely helpful, responsive, professional, and well mannered. WiFi signal was great even on our floor. I loved that the floors and linens were clean and fresh smelling. We will definately be recomending this resort to friends!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I head up a group of 20 golfers that annually visit the Mesquite area for 4 days of golf. We always stay at the Eureks because they treat us like royalty. The sales team consists of about 5 ladies and without exception they go the extra mile to make sure every detail of our golf outing runs perfectly. Jeanette is the lady I have worked with over the years and she is a joy to work with...always making my trips run like clock work....she takes care of all the details..every time.
I would recommend this hotel casino to my best friend...and in fact have done that on several occasions....and without exception they have been pleased.
Also, I have to compliment the two ladies that work the evening shift at the front desk of the hotel...Tesa is one lady (I didn't get the other person's name).....they helped me with getting boarding passes for my group while we enjoyed a terrific final night Prime Rib banquet in the casino....they were 100% helpful!!!!! You could tell from their smile that they enjoy helping people.
I'm already thinking about next years trip and can hardly wait till we arrive again. Mike

Room Tip: All the rooms we have had over the 4 years have been nice, quiet, and clean, without exception. My...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Park City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I just want to share that we had a three great days at the Eureka. We felt we had found a treasure in Mesquite. The room was large, clean and decorated with taste. The staff was responsive, professional, and curtious. We look forward our next visit.
Allen W

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Tim M, Manager at Eureka Casino Resort, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope to be able to welcome you back soon!!

Tim Marleau
Director of Resort Operations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and i had heard this was the best hotel in the area and we were not disappointed!

The room was very spacious and clean with extra seating and a large TV. Even though we were on the 4th floor we still received wifi signal, and there were some nice touches like charge points on the bedside lamps and a fully stocked, in-room coffee maker.

The hotel was nicely laid out and although we don't use the pool (we took a trip to Zion instead) it looked very good. The front desk staff were perfectly professional and arranged bookings for us at Gregory's upon arrival as well as explained the area.

All in all, highly recommended.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. I'm glad that you and your girlfriend enjoyed staying at the Eureka. I hope on your next visit you get a chance to take advantage of our Spa.

Hope to see you again soon!!!

Tim Marleau
Director of Resort Operations

Been to Eureka Casino Resort? Share your experiences!