“What a great surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Las Vegas, Nevada
75 attraction reviews
“What a great surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

As a local golfer out of Las Vegas I have been to Mesquite many times to play golf and I had heard there was a new track in town, so I wanted to make a point of playing it. What a surprise. It was a tremendous golf course.

I always play Wolf Creek because it is so visually stunning and different. And I alternate around to the different courses in Mesquite and St. George to supplement. But not anymore. I will always come to Conestoga. It is beautiful, a great test of golf, but still manageable. And the course conditions were superb. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. And I am sure once enough people play it, it will end up with a high rating in the state. It is a superb golf course and I love to play golf and go to high end courses whenever I can afford it. And this was awesome. Go play it. You won't be disappointed.