My husband and I stopped off here for a night on the way to Zion NP. The check-in process was long even though there was no one ahead of us in line. I always greet staff with a big smile and a friendly hello, and I barely got an acknowledgement. The reservations clerk was just this side of being surly. Our room turned out to be on the first floor, pool side. The view was nice of the pool and waterfall, but it was very noisy since the elevator was right on the other side of our wall and there was no carpeting outside our door to muffle the sounds of all of the traffic heading to the spa or pool. The room was in definite need of a face lift. There was a TV and a small refrigerator, but nothing else -- no in-room coffee or anything -- and only the beds to sit on. There was a small table and chairs, but the room was so small, that it was hard to position them between the beds and TV to find a comfortable position. The beds seemed very small for queen and the pillows were like rocks they were so hard. Worse yet, there was an incredibly bright bluish spot light right outside our window. It was meant to illuminate the hotel and trees at night, but it was so bright it hurt your eyes to look out the window after dark. It was so bright that even a sliver of this light coming into the room illuminated it. It seemed to be an odd placement for such a bright light.
The grounds are nice with lots of waterfalls and fountains, a nice gazebo, lots of trees and grass. I hear the golf is actually quite good.
The casino is nice with some great machines and pretty quick drink service -- in fact, it's faster to get something to drink at a machine than it is at the bar... go figure. There is an awesome coffee to-go bar that serves great, fast barista style coffees.
We didn't try the buffet or cafe, but did eat at Katherine's, and the food and service was great.
This place is just ok. If we want a quick get-away from Vegas / Henderson, we will go back to Laughlin as it is about the same travel distance and there are nicer, more comfortable rooms to be found there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your CasaBlanca Hotel, Casino, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf And Spa
- Casablanca Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Resort Mesquite
- Casablanca Mesquite