We've been a loyal guest for 15 years at the Casa Blanca. We stayed there again last week and I left realizing it's time to give up. Bottom line they just don't seem to get it or care if customers want to be loyal to them. We gamble pretty heavily there but the slots have become so tight that your lucky if you can last an hour. On a visit 6 months ago we hit a machine pretty well but of course it's now gone. Stick to video poker and you may last for a while.
Their comp program has turned into a joke. You used to call and they at least had you on file and treated you like you'd been there before (not much better than that). Now they start from scratch each time and treat you like you're a first time customer. After losing hundreds of dollars and gambling thousands, we ended up with enough points to buy a breakfast.
The hotel rooms are getting pretty bad too as others have commented. You about role out of the beds with butt depressions next to the phone. The bathrooms are marginal.
The hotel help is decent and probably trying the best they can but it's an obvious management decision to run on a shoe string.
They've had financial issues and it's starting to wear on those of us that have stuck by them over the years.
The buffet is only open on the weekends if that tells you anything. Your stuck with the coffee shop or upscale Katherines.
I'm ready to try the Eureka and give them my business.
It's sad because we have had some really fun times there in the past.
Just don't know what else to do other than rate them like I see it and hope they can get their act together and let us know that we are important to them.
We also spent two nights in Vegas at an upscale hotel that has comped us for a couple of years now and gives us plenty of free stuff. They make you feel like you mean something to them. They even sent a survey afterwards to see what we thought. I guess that's the other reason I wrote this review, never expect Casa Blanca to ask me what they could do better...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your CasaBlanca Hotel, Casino, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf And Spa
- Casablanca Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Resort Mesquite
- Casablanca Mesquite