We spent a night on our way to Zion National Park from L.A. The only reason I chose Mesquite was because I was tired of Vegas and yet did not want to drive all the way in one day. It was a great decision. First of all this Casino/Hotel is the perfect size - neither too big nor too small. A couple of bars and 2 restaurants and a large pool/spa area. The best thing was it was actually comparatively quiet, less crowded and relaxing compared to any other Nevada casino that I have been to, and that includes Lake Tahoe, Reno, Laughlin and Las Vegas. The casino offers $ 3 Blackjack! The room was large with 2 queen beds and overlooked the pool and the mountains in the distance. The A/C worked well (it was 120* outside!). Of the 2 restaurants, one was way too expensive, but the other had a cafe-type multi-cuisine menu from American diner fare to Chinese food. The food was just okay, but was priced right. Would definitely stay there again, if I went that way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your CasaBlanca Hotel, Casino, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf And Spa
- Casablanca Hotel, Casino, Golf Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Hotel Mesquite
- Casablanca Resort Mesquite
- Casablanca Mesquite