We have stayed here a few times, and always enjoyed this hotel. It is being remodeled and some of the casino is "off limits". The rooms are nice and clean. The pool is decent and clean, located outside by the Colorado river which is a pleasant way to spend your afternoon. The hotel is more "low key" than some of the other hotels in Laughlin, but that is great for relaxing. If we want a more party atmosphere we walk to the other hotels, which have live music and bars - good exercise!. The River Lodge restaurant is beautiful and affordable. The River Lodge Casino offers free soda/coffee, which was a pleasant surprise! We loved Dotty's Sunday morning before check out. We will continue to stay here and look forward to the renovations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Laughlin River Lodge. Featuring upgraded rooms, lots of great games and a new Players Club. Free WiFi and bottles of water and a snack pack for all guests. And no resort fees. We can't wait to welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Laughlin River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Palms Hotel Laughlin
- River Palms Laughlin
- River Palms Casino Laughlin
- River Palms Resort