Stayed two nights, paid $30 a night for a non view room. Bed was comfy, shower, bathroom very good. TV was ok. Casino needs a good coffee kiosk, and a small frige in the room. Casino has free coffee, soda, and snacks. But would love a premium coffee choice. Located near Harrahs in a more quiet area of Laughlin. Watched NASCAR in a comfortable lounge on large TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Laughlin River Lodge. Featuring upgraded rooms, lots of great games and a new Players Club. Free WiFi and bottles of water and a snack pack for all guests. And no resort fees. We can't wait to welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Laughlin River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Palms Hotel Laughlin
- River Palms Laughlin
- River Palms Casino Laughlin
- River Palms Resort