We stayed for 3 nites over Super Bowl weekend on our way back from PHX. I booked last minute and glad I didn't pay anymore than I did. The hotel is very dated. Staff is great; very friendly & helpful. We have stayed in Laughlin many times and always @ Harrah's and River Palm's is right next door. We did have a drink at the bar in The Lodge restaurant and the bartender was great. If u want a cheap stay, this is a good bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with an ice rink for an ice skating revue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your River Palms Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Palms Hotel Laughlin
- River Palms Laughlin
- River Palms Casino Laughlin
- River Palms Resort