That's about all I can say positive about the River Palms Resort Casino in Laughlin, NV. That and it's only a short distance to the Colorado River and Lake Mojave. Otherwise, this hotel is really showing it's age and wear and tear.
We ate one nite in the buffet and the food, while not as expensive as other Laughin buffets, is certainly not as good either. Our room was clean and the water was hot after a day on the lake but the hotel really needs a facelift.
The hotel workers were all friendly and helpful which did help to off-set our overall feeling about the place.
This hotel may be reflecting an overall decrease in visitors to the Laughin area and the general malaise that has struck the whole river valley since the economic downturn in 2007. Everyone we talked to during our recent stay commented on the slow down in visitors to the area.
As I stated in the title to my review, this hotel does have one floor dedicated to folks with dogs and our daughter brought along her golden retriever for the weekend trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with an ice rink for an ice skating revue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your River Palms Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Palms Hotel Laughlin
- River Palms Laughlin
- River Palms Casino Laughlin
- River Palms Resort