Couldn't really say anything bad about this hotel, couldn't really say anything good either!
Was very reasonably priced, was quiet comfortable, was quiet clean, staff were quiet friendly (except the bar staff who looked after us brilliantly) all In all it was an ok stay with no real highlights but I guess more importantly no low points! The pool was ok and clean water was very warm. We ate a few times at the buffet which was great value for money but like everything else did nothing really to stand out, with very average food. But I guess if you are looking for a safe bet hotel this hotel fits the bill. One last thing, Laughlin in General was a bit like gods waiting room so if your under 50 I'd seriously look at other options.
- Also Known As:
- River Palms Hotel Laughlin
- River Palms Laughlin
- River Palms Casino Laughlin
- River Palms Hotel
- River Palms Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with an ice rink for an ice skating revue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your River Palms Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.