The Bell and Valet service were wonderful ,Very Helpful and quick as they could be. I appreciate that .
Check in was quick and painless. The young woman checking us in was friendly and helpful.
The halls smelled like a mixture of cigarette smoke and disinfectant. The room was a little dated. The window was dirty. when we opened the window the sill was full of dead bugs and spider webs. The headboard closest to the window could have used a good cleaning. There were enough towels. There was no iron ,or coffee maker in the room . We got a refrigerator when we requested one. The beds are very comfortable. We read the reviews before hand so didn't expect much but as all the other reviews said. The beds are very very comfortable.
If given a choice this wouldn't be my first choice but it certainly wouldn't be my last choice either. The pool was nice. My boyfriends granddaughter loved it.
For the money it was ok. The buffet was ok. Dennys' being in the hotel was convenient
- Also Known As:
- River Palms Hotel Laughlin
- River Palms Laughlin
- River Palms Casino Laughlin
- River Palms Hotel
- River Palms Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with an ice rink for an ice skating revue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your River Palms Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.