We arrived on a Friday night around 8. Waited in line about 20 min. Was told we had a new room. ONE HUNDRED NINTY DOLLARS FOR TWO NIGHTS..I should of did my homework. The room of terrible. Had to wipe off tolet seat before i sat on it.. There was grime on it that looked like it had been there a long time..Carpet dirty..afraid to walk without shoes. Window very dirty.... two tiny spiders on night stand. BUT THE CONCERT WAS GREAT...CREEDENCE CLEAR WATER REVISTED. SHOULD OF STAYE SOMEWHERE ELSE..WILL NOT STAY AT EDGEWATER AGAIN.. When I complained I was told at least I wasn't charged for a new room. 190 for two nights????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgewater Casino Resort is a beautiful resort destination in the heart of Laughlin, Nevada, resting on the west bank of the cool Colorado River. The Edgewater's 26-story Sedona Tower stands out against a desert landscape of blue skies and majestic mountain ranges.The Edgewater offers exciting gaming, exceptional dining and entertaining events. The perfect place for a relaxing vacation retreat or getaway, the Edgewater is also an excellent choice for weddings and reunions, business functions, meetings and events. Discover the Edgewater for a legendary guest experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Hotel And Casino
- Edgewater Hotel Laughlin
- Edgewater Resort Laughlin
- Edgewater Laughlin