“A Pleasant Stay.........Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 S. Casino Dr., Laughlin, NV 89029   |
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
Midwest
“A Pleasant Stay.........Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Stayed at the Colorado Belle for 5 nights recently. Our room was very clean, maid service was prompt, very quiet at night. We didn't have any problems. Noticed they are replacing some of the carpeting in the halls. I would give it a B+ or A-. The price was excellent....stayed for 5 nights for what 1 night at a normal hotel would be. It is mainly in the center of the group of casino/hotels along the Colorado river so the location was good. I definately would stay there again. We stayed in the non smoking floor also and didn't smell any stale smoke.
It is not the Hilton but it was definately a bargain at less than $20 a night.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Wichita, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

It started out fairly well. Pleasant drive from Southern California on a spur of the moment little mini vacation. The hotel was nice enough, your typical casino/hotel. Kind of like old Vegas. Had a nice dinner, did a little gambling then went upstairs to turn in. About a half hour later, maybe around ten or so, the power went out. We waited a couple of minutes for auxillary power to kick in and when it didn't, I phoned the desk. Wow. I spoke with quite possibly the rudest desk clerk in the business who told me she was dealing with a lot of calls at the moment, nothing was HER fault, and then hung up on me. So my husband made his was down the stairs...and its not easy for him because he has a compressed disk in his back... and he found the casino running full steam. When he inquired about this turn of events, he was told that all the auxillary power was being routed to the casino. So, he made his way painfully back upstairs, where we sat in the dark for several hours. I'm not sure why the power went out, we were never really give a satisfactory answer, but is it really good customer service to leave your guests stranded in dark rooms with no access to an elevator? Well, we cut our trip short and went home, and we won't be returning.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Chandler, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

I have "No" idea where some of these people stayed at the Colorado Belle and claim it was a dive. We both were very pleased with our room. Roomy, clean, and, very well kept up. We stayed on the 6th floor smoking. I couldnt have asked for a better room for the price. Service in the Casino was awesome. I couldnt keep up with the cocktail service. There were times it was slow, like at 8:am, but, what did you expect at a slow time? I guess if you want to be treated like a King & be waited on, go book a $2000.00 a night room some where, but for the price at the Belle, we're coming back!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Fontana, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

Recently we were invited to spend some time with our family at Kathryn's Landing on the river just outside of Laughlin. I went on line to find rooms for 4 days. Colorado Bell was the only place in our price range that had avabile rooms for the dated we needed. I booke the room. It was supose to be 2 gueen beds near the elevator, NON SMOKING, as I have a disability with walking and have ashma. Well we got on the 6th floor (the smoking floor),towards the back of the area which meant a lot of walking. The first night there I didn't realize what was going on, but the next night when we had put a little bit of trash in the ashtray the next morning when the room was supose to be cleaned, they didn't even empty the ashtray. The is the second bad time with no action NO MORE COLLORADO BELL EVER.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

I recently stayed here (against my better judgment, I let my brother-in-law choose the hotel) and I must warn all members to stay far away from this hotel. My room was absolutely worn out from top to bottom. Also the room was filthy from the ceiling to the carpet. Black mold growing in the shower, filthy tile, and so on and so on...You get the idea...
If this place had been a kennel I wouldn't have let my dog stay here.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

The Colorado Belle is a very nice river-side hotel in the middle of hotel-row along the Colorado River in Laughlin. The room that I had was comfortable and it even had a pillow top bed in it. The bathroom is a bit cramped and it only has a shower compartment. The other down-side with this hotel is that it has no covered parking structure associated with it. So if you park out in the parking lot in the blazing summer sun (over 110 degrees when I was there) your car will be baking as hot as your home oven. However the same management runs both the Colorado Belle and the next-door Edgewater. The Edgewater has a parking structure and the check-in clerk told me to just drive over to the Edgewater parking structure and use it. I did and that was fine. It did make the walk between my car and the Colorado Belle hotel a bit longer though. The weekday rate was this room was under $20 so who can complain? That leaves more money in your pocket to game with.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

Had a good time @ the Belle our last visit. We had upgraded to the boat rooms (above the casino floor) from other members recommendations on Tripadvisor. These are nice rooms w/ good furnishings, large bathrooms, a fridge, coffeemaker and close proximity to the casino.
I believe most of the negative reviews were the rooms that are adjecent to the casino through the breezeway, NOT the boat rooms.
The first night Laughlin had a huge rain/hail/windstorm that left moisture in the airducts and I was told this can cause the sensors on the alarms to go off. The blasting alarms went off throughout the night so our first night wasn't any fun for teh whole casino, but all was well the next day. I'll take it as an anamoly, and won't hesitate to stay here again. Just request the boat rooms and I think you'll be satisfied.

The casino was very busy, lively & fun, the machines were looser than the other Laughlin properties we went to as well.

We ate at the Fri night Crab/Prime Rib buffet and the Crab & Prime Rib was very good, the rest of the buffet offerings were just OK though. If you just hit 'em up for the Crablegs & Prime Rib you'll get a good meal for the money.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!