Overall, my friend and I enjoyed our trip at the Colorado Belle. It is a good place to stay just because it has such a great location. You can walk to most of the hotels from there,the casino was kept in good condition, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was friendly. Check in and out was very easy.
Some things I did not like about the Colorado Belle was their rooms. In ours at least, the paint was chipping and the furniture was outdated and a bit beat up including stains on the chairs. There was also loose hair in the shower that was there from the guests who stayed there before us, and it was still there even after they cleaned the room during our stay. We stayed over the weekend and I felt that for an upgraded room in Laughlin for 80.00 per night, it was not up to par.
The tower we stayed in also had only one elevator entrance on each level, which made it a longer walk to find and get down to the casino. It was also hard to find cocktail waitresses around but that might have been due to it being a busy weekend.
I would definitely go back, but with hope that the rooms are a bit more prepared for guests the next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with Mississippi riverboat theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Belle Hotel Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Hotel And Casino
- Colorado Belle Laughlin