“Good hotel for an easy stay.” 3 of 5 stars

Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 S. Casino Dr., Laughlin, NV 89029   |
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
“Good hotel for an easy stay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Overall, my friend and I enjoyed our trip at the Colorado Belle. It is a good place to stay just because it has such a great location. You can walk to most of the hotels from there,the casino was kept in good condition, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was friendly. Check in and out was very easy.

Some things I did not like about the Colorado Belle was their rooms. In ours at least, the paint was chipping and the furniture was outdated and a bit beat up including stains on the chairs. There was also loose hair in the shower that was there from the guests who stayed there before us, and it was still there even after they cleaned the room during our stay. We stayed over the weekend and I felt that for an upgraded room in Laughlin for 80.00 per night, it was not up to par.

The tower we stayed in also had only one elevator entrance on each level, which made it a longer walk to find and get down to the casino. It was also hard to find cocktail waitresses around but that might have been due to it being a busy weekend.

I would definitely go back, but with hope that the rooms are a bit more prepared for guests the next time!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Phoenix
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have stayed here for years and I like the old riverboat feel, especially if you stay on the actual boat rooms. The band playing over the weekend in the casino was great and the place really comes alive with them there. There is an new gift shop downstairs. Management looks to be making an effort now with improving the atmosphere.

Room Tip: The river view rooms are closer to the water than other hotels and pool view rooms are never boring.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Zürich, Schweiz
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had a large double room on the boat, slightly more expensive than in the towers bot thr grat river view is well worth the price. Breakfast buffet was included. Mark twain restaurant serves delicious prime rib. All in all a very pleasant stay even if you don' t gamble ;-) the pool area is not worth a visit, instead dip your feet in the Colorado River.

Room Tip: On the Boat!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, Ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I took my family to Laughlin on vacation, I thought we tried the Colorado belle, But that was my mistake, we had originally reserved at the Edgewater, But change our reservations. The first thing the hallways are very hot and dirty, my room was river view but very dusty, and yes the beds were made and the bathroom clean, but there was potato chips and Cheetos in the drawers. My kids wanted to go swimming in the pool and they change their mind once they seen the 2 pools and Jacuzzi murky water It was really dirty, I made my reservations at one price and at check out they were charging me more , they said that their rates change while I was there, good thing I had my email receipt . so watch out. I've checked other hotels and so far I like the Aquarius, and the Harrah's Casinos. I am sorry but I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: stay at Different hotels
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

5 stars for this band! 7 member band with great variety of songs and super talented. They used to play in The Tropicana for the longest time. They are here now and it was a great decision to have them. Any casino or place ROCKS with this band. Amazing voices and talent as well as instrumental skills and entertainment capabilities. I am so glad we came to see them. Looks like this hotel is doing some cleaning up on good decision making. Good job management. 5 star decision for that. (Just need to work on the food quality served here and the Colorado Belle will be back to being awesome. ) I am very happy to see the positive changes because I enjoy this casino- tables and slots. :)

• Stayed July 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our room and the gambling was good, ate at Mark Twain and food was average not to shabby. Our room was clean and beds were soft and comfortable. Bathroom was just a shower plain ol bathroom

• Stayed July 2013
Glendale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've been staying at the Belle for years. My room was clean and cozy. Bathroom was old but clean. Pints brew has great food and drinks. Best of all I hit my first Royal Flush at the River Bar.

Great Time!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!