We've been staying at the CB for DECADES, literally! It's been on a gradual decline for some time and it's nice to see them working on a badly-needed remodel. I sure hope they succeed, because we really want to like them!
Our recent stay was to attend the "Blues and Brew" festival - an annual event for the casino and for me and the wife. Our stay wasn't bad, just several things that were annoying...
There was no "do not disturb" sign in the room, so at 8:00 am (after a late night!) housekeeping wakes us with a really loud knock and shout. GRRRR. The sheets on the beds did not seem to be the correct size or properly placed, so in the morning (after the "wakeup call" I found myself practically bound and gagged.
We requested a room with one of the small balconies but it was a waste - it was right over the kitchen vent from the hotel next door and the smell of cooking/burning food was overwhelming - you could not even leave the door open! Finally, the water in the shower alternated from OK to scalding hot with no warning, really no fun!
We probably won't stay there again as there are better choices in Laughlin these days. I hope they get their act together, and we'll give them another chance, but they have work to do!
Also, be aware there is a $10/day charge for internet access - pretty standard at casinos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with Mississippi riverboat theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Belle Hotel And Casino
- Colorado Belle Hotel Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Laughlin