I often receive fliers from the various casinos in the Laughlin area, but the latest from the Colorado Belle was hard to ignore: $7.77 per night. Since I was traveling through the area, I thought I would give the old Belle a try. Check-in was fast and friendly. Unfortunately, it was fast because no one else was there. The whole Laughlin area seems to be economically depressed and the casinos reflect it. I asked for a quiet room and received a room in the back tower. The carpeting in the hallways was way past prime and the elevator creaked and smelled of hydraulic fluid. Once I arrived at my room, I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean and the bed was firm but not lumpy. the plumbing worked just fine; the TV was small with few channels (but who watches TV in a casino?) and there was no outside noise although the window air conditioner was noisy.
The casino was quiet, but the slot machines took my money all the same.
Overall the Colorado Belle was well worth the $7.77.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with Mississippi riverboat theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Belle Hotel And Casino
- Colorado Belle Hotel Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Laughlin