My husband and I spent two nights at the Golden Nugget in Laughlin Nevada in November 2013. The hotel rooms are a bit dated, but the Harlow Restaurant had the best food that I ever ate. They served a california pizza that was "out of this world". We ate breakfast for $1.99 on the day we left. We played Keno, bet on horse racing, and had a great time in the casino. It was quiet, relaxing and the hotel employees were very nice. A really slow paced environment. Enjoyed the entire stay. A very nice pool. I would definitely go back! Happy Memories of Laughlin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with a tropical rain forest atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Nugget Laughlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Nugget Laughlin Hotel Laughlin
- Golden Nugget Resort Laughlin
- Golden Nugget Hotel Laughlin Nv