We have been visiting Laughlin once a year for the last few years. Every time we come back to this hotel. OK its not luxury but it is very nice and we feel the nicest in Laughlin. This year we had the sunday champagne brunch which we had never done before, it was excellent, will do that again if here over a weekend. Also ate in the Saltgrass and Harlows, both great places to eat. Pool area was clean and well kept. There was a windy day which blew alot of palm flowers into the water but there were staff out with nets cleaning the surface. Next visit we will return to the Golden Nugget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with a tropical rain forest atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Golden Nugget Laughlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Nugget Laughlin Hotel Laughlin
- Golden Nugget Resort Laughlin
- Golden Nugget Hotel Laughlin Nv