“Fun, cheap gambling!” 4 of 5 stars

Riverside, California
9 attraction reviews
“Fun, cheap gambling!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Liked the $3 blackjack tables and the attentive cocktail waitresses. One of my friends did get reprimanded by the waitress for sucking down his drinks too quickly (lol). Ate there and enjoyed their all you can eat rib dinner. Not too shabby for $13 bucks!

Sarasota
35 attraction reviews
“TOP CASINO WITH REAL SLOT MACHINES!!! Hier kann man noch mit echten Geldmünzen spielen!!! NUR HIER!! ONLY HERE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Some of the Slot Machines still cash out real money coins, no tickets, the only place on the river. Real old Vegas Style gambling, much more fun!!!
ONLY HERE !!!!

Visited August 2012
Boulder City, Nevada, United States
“Great stay at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed two nights at the Pioneer in a room overlooking the Colorado River. I asked for a room with a king bed and when I saw it I was surprised by how big it was. I had a lovely sitting area complete with couch. I ate my breakfast in the coffee shop both mornings during my stay. My breakfast was very good and came to the table only 10 minutes after I ordered it. All the staff was very friendly and treated you like family. I will definitely be returning.

Alta Loma
18 attraction reviews
“needs updating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This casino is small and has a good election of machines but you must get change from change runner. The machines will give you a ticket hen you cash out but you must go to the casino cage to get your monet. There is no ticket redemption machine.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
14 attraction reviews
“Our Weekend at the Pioneer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We made our reservations a month ago and paid for a king suite with living room area. We requested a riverside view, no stairs and no smoking. $218.40 for two weekend nights. We were told that the room had a private balcony and that it had everything else that we requested.

They immediately took the money out of our bank account.

When we checked in Friday night at about 530PM, the gal told us that she was giving us the best suite that they had. Ok, the room was indeed very spacious, comfortable, clean, didn't smell like cigarettes, and was on the riverside with a good view BUT,,,,, there were stairs,,, there was no private balcony,,, there was no 'living room' area... it was a spacious room with a very comfortable bed, a large dining room table with two chairs, a petite couch, and large cabinet which held the television...

It wasn't what I considered what I paid for but it was a very nice room... I think it was a bit high priced tho, but again, we were comfortable...

Housekeeping passed us by and I had to chase down the girl to trade our dirty towels for clean ones.
Even tho I made our bed, we left her a tip when we checked out.

We stayed at River Palms for quite a few years but when they got rid of the pirate ship and made their changes, we moved to the Pioneer. Now the River Palms is a sad excuse for a hotel/casino. They boast 'Denney's' to eat??? YUCK !!!

We didn't take any money out of the Pioneer, and sure did leave quite a bit there, but our room was good.