This hotel is a great price. We had a room on the 10th floor overlooking the river. We stayed here because my husband is a non-smoker, and hates smoking rooms, and I am a smoker, and it was one of the few places that had balconies. Stepping out of the elevator is a big sign - No smoking on balcony. Also, there is work being done in the North tower from 8am-4pm, and the water is off Tues & Thurs from 11--1. Luckily, we didnt spend much time in the room so weren't bothered. The third floor pool was great to suntan beside but the water was ice cold. The food options in this hotel are few and far between. Nothing we had was very good. We ended up walking down to restaurants down the strip for food. They are in the process of redoing carpet-moving out machines starting at 9pm roping off areas in the already small casino which was a bit of a pain in the a$$. The internet is $8.99 for 24hrs and is sooooo slow. They do have many amenities - a movie theater, a bowling center, bingo, etc. I'd say the average age of guests at this location is 50+.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin