Stayed at the Riverside for a bowling tournament. Mostly seniors are there. We did stay during the week so that might be why. We were in a room over looking the roof. Wow horrible right!
Bed was pretty small. I don't believe it was even a queen. Pretty expensive to for Laughlin. Oh well the best was the prime rib dinner on the second floor. One of the best pieces of Prime Rib I have had. I have been to Lawry's several time and this beat them for a lot less. Make reservations. The buffet was the worst I have ever had. We had breakfast and it was not fit to put in your mouth. I mean it don't go. I rather have a military meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin