We went on a chartered flight with sun country airlines from Seattle, the flight was good. The service was great, with our bags being delivered to our room. Had a nice room with a balcony, we upgraded with a small surcharge. We ended up in the North Tower, would have preferred the south tower. Very smoky when you leave the elevator to walk to the non smoking casino which is where the south tower is. The smoke even got up through the elevators into the hotel hallways, we were on floor 10 a non smoking floor, but smoke was still in the hallways. The room was a nice size, got a refrigerator which is great for seniors. The building is quite old, the casino area is dark hard to see where to insert your players card into the slot machine. The slots were very very tight, no matter which one I played, they didn't even play with you, just quickly took your money. I ended up talking to other players and they were complaining as well, no pay outs. Oh well luck comes and goes, this trip it didn't visit with me. The food completely made up for the tight machines. The prime rib is the best ever, we had turkey dinner also, it was great, fried chicken amazing. All and all it was a nice four day get away, the weather was perfect mid 70's, nice for walking the river walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin