Warning: if you book thru Travelocity, you don't get to specify a non-smoking room. Rather than accept a smoking room, I paid an extra $50/night to upgrade to an "Executive Room." It was well worth it! It was a large room with two balconies, a fridge, king bed and an amazing view of the river.
The staff is very friendly! Included in the room price was a fun & informative river cruise, and free breakfast buffet which was good. There's an on-site movie theatre and a free, classic car collection. The customers are mostly middle aged and above and very down-to-earth. No fancy types here like you'd find at Bellagio in Las Vegas. Overall, I found the hotel a fun place to stay :)
However...as others have commented, the hotel is dated, the stores in the casino sell low-grade junk and it's very smoky in the casino. But, they do have a non-smoking casino without a craps table.
For the money, this hotel is a very good value. I'll stay here again next time I'm in Laughlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin