This review is solely based on our experience at the kids castle at the riverside. We did not stay at this hotel but were traveling with kids and after bowling with them we decided to give the kids their own fun time while we had our own fun time gambling. It is for kids 2-12, 7$ per hour, per child, 2 hour minimum, 5 hour maximum. They took us on a little tour so the kids could see what they have to do there as well. They have a little theater with kids movies playing-Brave was on and my daughter was hooked...jumpy house, free video games that give you tickets to buy little trinkets afterwards. Xbox, air hockey etc...along with workers in the areas to make sure everyone is happy at all times. It is a socks only facility-and whoever drops them is the only one able to pick up providing I.D.
We paid the extra 1.75 for the kids to get a snack and drink. You have the option to have them get a meal as well. My kids can't wait to go back.
My husband and I both came from "gambling parents" and wished we had a place to go like this when we were kids!
Parents do yourself a favor and let your kids have fun in a very safe, fun place while you have fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with RV park across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Laughlin`s Riverside Hotel Laughlin
- Don Laughlins Riverside Hotel
- Don Laughlins Riverside Laughlin
- Riverside Hotel Laughlin