“Online reviews” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 13 Activities in Laughlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Oatman Mining Town, Gold/Mineral Mine Tours, Historic Route 66, London Bridge Land Tour & YOU drive dune buggy tours.
“Online reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

The thing about online reviews is any random person who may or may not have even used your service is allowed to bash your company online of their own free will whether it is deserved or not. Unfortunately there is almost nothing a business owner can do when their business is bashed online. I love oatman, my kids couldn't get enough of feeding the burrows, the town is cute, the ice cream is great, and we take everyone there. So if you are reading this it is a cute town with wild burrows you can feed, gift shops, and a great ice cream stand, in my opinion a pretty awesome afternoon however you may get there. I am not related to this business in any way I just read the review and don't believe they were treated fairly.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
7 attraction reviews
“Great Driver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

They are quick to pick you up at whatever casino you are staying in

Visited June 2012
San Diego, California
“Oatman/Gold Mine Tour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

We booked the Oatman/Gold Mine Tour from Harrah's.

The "adventure" overall was pretty average. Oatman was interesting with the little shops. Although after a few they all began to look the same. The wild burros were kind of cute and there were a lot of people feeding them. My biggest complaint is that there is not enough time to visit the shops and get something to eat. Good thing we had a small bite before we left.

The "operating" gold mine was actually just a small mine that is operated as a hobby to two older gentleman. The really do not produce much gold. In fact in their own words...just enough to cover the beer they drink while mining.

The way back to the hotel was via a bumpy dirt road that got kind of long after awhile. By the time we got back to the hotel I was hot and had a headache from the bumpy road.

All in all is as an okay trip and it did get us out of the hotel for awhile. The driver was very friendly and informative so we did enjoy hearing all he had to share with us.

Visited March 2012
southgate,mi
16 attraction reviews
“Bus trip to Laughlin from Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

My sister and I booked on-line and glad we did. It was a 2 hr. trip to Golden Nugget and the host was very informative. Colorado River was beautiful. Our cost was only $5.00 but be prepared to give driver a $20,but well worth it. Picked up by 8 and back by 6.

Visited April 2012
“It sucked!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012 via mobile

We hiked more than we road in thr buggies. Complete ripe off!!! If I wanted to go on a hike I would not pay over $100 a person so we could look around at rocks. I can do that for free on my own. Pluse the buggy felt like it was going to fall apart. They make you sign a waver you brake it you buy it so they never have to fix anything. Horrible experience. Don't waste your money with this company.