“Convenient location in Aquarius.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 68 Restaurants in Laughlin
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Oliver, British Columbia
“Convenient location in Aquarius.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We tried their very reasonably priced dinner menu and found the portions ample. Food quite good. Service not great but okay if you are not in a hurry. It was a good change from the overloaded buffets in most Laughlin hotels. We would give it another try.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Dallas
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

The food was pretty good. The service was ok, but not excellent. The server forgot to bring my salad and there was a gap of about 20 minutes between when he brought out the first person's plate and when I eventually got mine. I probably won't eat here again unless I can't find a better alternative.

Sedona, Arizona
“Truly a hit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We had never been there before, so we decided to give it a try considering the buffet was a brunch and more that we wanted to pay. Our waitress was top notch, the menu has a great selection of food at very good prices. Everyone was very friendly. Our food was served promptly. I had the cinnamon French Toast, and it was wonderful. My husband had some kind of stuffed French Toast and it was supersized. Even though it was crowded, it was pretty quiet. We would definitely return.

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Great "Diner" in the Aquarius”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Visited Laughlin for the first time this past weekend (Jan 2013) and we had a really cool time. We ate at the Aquarius the 1st day for lunch and the final day for breakfast. We had really good service at Sunday breakfast and Friday Lunch was OK. the food is very reasonably priced...much better than any place in Atlantic City or Vegas and really very good.

It was clean, they give you a coupon at the front desk for 25% or $5 off your meal and they accepted both, so that was a score.

Overall, a good experience both times.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, California
“little better that just a Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I am not much for Cafe food, so I was surprised how good it was. My husband had a burger. It was more on the gourmet side of the burger world. I had a salad. This was not an ordinary salad. It had cranberries and walnuts. Wow it was great! All the taste came together with the perfect dressing. The line was long to get in, but it turned out to be worth it.

Visited January 2013

Been to Cafe Aquarius? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cafe Aquarius, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.