I had to update my review of Crossland Suites, because it got worse the longer I was there. I stayed at this hellhole for two nightmarish nights. I was bothered by the neighbor who was blasting music through the walls. Both of the gas BBQ grills on the property were broken. The people above me sounded like they were slamming and pounding on the floor at all hours for most of my stay. To top it all off, the second night I was there it was very hot, and I noticed the AC wasn't working. I tried turning it on and off, over and over, and it wouldn't even start. I barely slept. I complained to the management about all of the above issues during my stay, and they did absolutely nothing to remedy any of them. I asked them if I could switch rooms and they refused. I asked for a refund when I checked out and they refused. I personally emailed the manager and they didn't respond. I noticed the manager tries to sugarcoat all the negative reviews here, but that's just to cover up the fact that this place is a total dump that needs to be shut down or sued. The room also doesn't feel safe, with no security and shady looking people walking around. Avoid Crossland Suites at all costs if you value peace, quiet, security, comfort or your sanity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story facility, Spanish style exterior, studio suites with fully equipped kitchens; convenient for longer stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Las Vegas/Boulder Hwy Hotel Las Vegas
- Extended Stay Las Vegas
- Extended Stay America Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Extended Stay