“Dirty interior needs overhall” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway

Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4240 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89121 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #201 of 271 hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Dirty interior needs overhall”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Carpet turned feet black, the couch was fithly, bed sheets were stained and comforter was torn. Shower smelled like mold/mildew. I had to make them come Febreeze my entire room. Had it not been after midnight when I got into town, I would have found another place.
Service was great but it doesn't make up for the room.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for, but you expect a clean room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that the room did not meet your or our expectation of cleanliness for our guests. Please accept my apology. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our housekeeping and maintenance departments to clean carpets and change out linen where we need to. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, Doug at dbusch@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Santa Monica, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and are on the road for months at a times( 10 months/yr total) and are always looking for " extended stay" type hotels. This hotel was the most pleasant surprise of any we have stayed in bar none. Starting with Leslieann the front desk women who immediately made us feel welcome and continued to do so everyday day for our 2 month stay to Doug, the district manager who handled a problem on a previous stay at a different property, and is the reason that we continue to give this company our business, the entire staff has been great.
The hotels rectangular shape gives the inner ring of rooms a courtyard effect and when you add in mature trees outside every room room it produces a home type feel. The rooms are big( we had the 2 room suite) the price is fair the service was excellent and the king sized bed was firm and well maintained allowing us a great nights sleep. All that.... and an oven. From now on when we are in Vegas for extended business we have our place to stay.

Room Tip: The inner courtyard rooms are awesome one side has more sun and other other more shade
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you gave us a try during your last trip to Las Vegas and even more pleased that Leslie Ann made you feel welcome upon arrival and then when Doug take care of an issue you had, it all makes us so proud. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have lived at this property for 2 years, through out that time there have been many positive upgrades. New management, very friendly and helpful staff. They go above and beyond their duties. They are a pet friendly property which is important for me as I have a dog. They make sure that the pet stations are maintained, inform guests to be responsible pet owners,as most of the staff own pets themselves. They installed brand new washers and dryers, new BBQ grills, and constantly make sure the apartments are upgraded. They are big 1 bedroom apartments w/ a full kitchen!!! They keep the courtyard and grounds very clean and washed down regularly. I have recommended this property to friends and family who have stayed here and loved it. Huge thank you to all the staff for all you do!!!!.....Heidi & my dog Audrey

Room Tip: If you have children or pets choose a bottom suite. Corner suites are ideal!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for the great review of our property and most importantly the positive recognition of the staff. I cannot thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to recognize their efforts to make eveyone's stay comfortable and relaxing. Again, thank you for the positive review of the staff's efforts and we look forward to seeing you and Audrey around the hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

The ladies in the office are always nice, very friendly and helpful to me. The area I'm in is very easy to get around town. I get a good rate. The rooms are spacious one bedroom with a walk in closet . The area is very quiet I really like that.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review our associates and property. It's great to hear that you while you are in Las Vegas our property provides a central location for you and that the our rooms provide the space for you to spread out and relax. Most importantly, I'm thrileed that the staff is friendly and helpful. Again, thank you for the wonderful comments and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Las Vegas.
Duval, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Hello, my name is James. This visit to Las Vegas has been work related and I have chosen
Crossland Economy Studio for my place of residence during these past three months. When I
arrived here by way of Florida, fellow work pears recommended Crossland to me for the chosen affordable weekly rent.
I feel that my time staying here at Crossland has been a good and affordable experience. This
home away from home is clean and maintained nicely. There is a pleasant and space ant court
yard. Its location runs between and separates the two buildings of resident. This location includes
pick net tables covered by retractable sun umbrellas. large gas grilling units, trees which cast needed shade and invite many welcomed birds.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of you review and wanted to thank you for the positive comments about your stay with us in Las Vegas. I'm so pleased that your coworkers recommended us and that we are providing a comfortable experience while you are working in Las Vegas. Again, thank you so much to you and your coworkers for staying with us. Most importantly, thank you for the positive review and recognition.
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We have been here for 1 1/2 months and have been very pleased with our stay. The employees are wonderful. They are all very pleasant and accommodating. We really have felt like this has been our home away from home. The rooms are spacious one bedrooms with a walk in closet. The area is convenient to many attractions and stores. When we return will will stay here.

Room Tip: We opted for a non courtyard room because of our dog, but the courtyard and pool area are very nice...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the spacious rooms and location to be helpful, not to mention the great service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.
Newport, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Staying in Extended Stay hotels for work, you come to expect certain things. This was not what I expected. There are two separate buildings, one has smaller rooms, the other has suites. I got a great rate due to the length of my stay and it was worth every penny.
The suite was as big as an apartment, had a full size fridge and FOUR burner stove... WITH an oven. Nothing helps you feel at home like the ability to cook a real meal. Plenty of cabinet space and a walk in closet.
No, it isn't right off the strip. If you want to experience Vegas, you gotta get off the main drag. There are plenty of casinos with great "Vegas" meal prices. On the strip, they have you, the prices are higher than you'd expect. Out away from the strip, they are trying to attract you.
The Extended Stay is near food, shopping and great views. Give it a shot, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, in-room wifi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway? Share your experiences!