Carpet turned feet black, the couch was fithly, bed sheets were stained and comforter was torn. Shower smelled like mold/mildew. I had to make them come Febreeze my entire room. Had it not been after midnight when I got into town, I would have found another place.
Service was great but it doesn't make up for the room.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Las Vegas/Boulder Hwy Hotel
- Extended Stayamerica Las Vegas/Boulder Hwy Hotel Las Vegas
- Extended Stay Las Vegas
- Extended Stay America Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story facility, Spanish style exterior, studio suites with fully equipped kitchens; convenient for longer stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.