“A good experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway

Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4240 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89121 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #173 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Duval, Florida, United States
“A good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Hello, my name is James. This visit to Las Vegas has been work related and I have chosen
Crossland Economy Studio for my place of residence during these past three months. When I
arrived here by way of Florida, fellow work pears recommended Crossland to me for the chosen affordable weekly rent.
I feel that my time staying here at Crossland has been a good and affordable experience. This
home away from home is clean and maintained nicely. There is a pleasant and space ant court
yard. Its location runs between and separates the two buildings of resident. This location includes
pick net tables covered by retractable sun umbrellas. large gas grilling units, trees which cast needed shade and invite many welcomed birds.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I received a copy of you review and wanted to thank you for the positive comments about your stay with us in Las Vegas. I'm so pleased that your coworkers recommended us and that we are providing a comfortable experience while you are working in Las Vegas. Again, thank you so much to you and your coworkers for staying with us. Most importantly, thank you for the positive review and recognition.

48 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We have been here for 1 1/2 months and have been very pleased with our stay. The employees are wonderful. They are all very pleasant and accommodating. We really have felt like this has been our home away from home. The rooms are spacious one bedrooms with a walk in closet. The area is convenient to many attractions and stores. When we return will will stay here.

Room Tip: We opted for a non courtyard room because of our dog, but the courtyard and pool area are very nice...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the spacious rooms and location to be helpful, not to mention the great service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.
Newport, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Staying in Extended Stay hotels for work, you come to expect certain things. This was not what I expected. There are two separate buildings, one has smaller rooms, the other has suites. I got a great rate due to the length of my stay and it was worth every penny.
The suite was as big as an apartment, had a full size fridge and FOUR burner stove... WITH an oven. Nothing helps you feel at home like the ability to cook a real meal. Plenty of cabinet space and a walk in closet.
No, it isn't right off the strip. If you want to experience Vegas, you gotta get off the main drag. There are plenty of casinos with great "Vegas" meal prices. On the strip, they have you, the prices are higher than you'd expect. Out away from the strip, they are trying to attract you.
The Extended Stay is near food, shopping and great views. Give it a shot, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, in-room wifi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This place was a home away from home, It had all the things that we have at home. Although the pool wasnt sparkly clean we still enjoyed it. My (4) learned how to swim in 2 days.So, I;m happy ..Thanks EXTENDED STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The bed was soft and comfy! Almost like a memory foam............Nice kitchen to cook in and they pr...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Las Vegas Boulder-Highway. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are clean. It accomendate your every household needs. Quiet, comfortable, relaxing and great location.

• Stayed June 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Las Vegas-Boulder Hwy. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We strive to provide a "home away home" experience for all guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. Our staff and I are truly honored for your recognition and we will continue to strive on our excellent customer service! Once again, I and entire staff at our hotel thank you for your kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels.
Pattaya Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times and I have always enjoyed my stay there. I found the staff helpful and friendly. When I needed help when locked out of my room I was promptly helped by a staff member. I was very satisfied with my staythere.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Las Vegas-Boulder Hwy. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I booked my annual trip to Vegas in advance as always. I was born and raised in Vegas so I know the city very well. The hotel was falsely advertised and I want all my money back. My room smelled of smoke. The entire room was filty. Tub and walls of shower dirty, toilet not stable, sink clogged in kitchen, no towels, no dishes, no pans, fridge filthy, microwave filty, stove filty and only 2 burners work. Gym unusable, property filthy, trash, condoms, animals all over the place. Oh did I mention that there is no security, prostitutes and pimps live and do their business right in frount of the office. Drug transactions and prostitution happen nonstop right in frount of your face. Phone does not work in room. Front desk offered to transfer me to another room but all the rooms I looked at we're in worse condition. I have been driving up and down the boulder strip trying to get another room but have had no success. I am in town for another week I am so uncomfortable and scared. There are roaches and the maid never shows up to clean anything. I am about to go see if I can get a toilet brush, mop and broom from the front office to clean my own room, just as I did when I first arrived. This is so disgusting and my vacation is ruined!! I told the frount desk that the rooms should always be inspected before allowing a guest to move in and that the property was not fit for taking in guest. I have never stayed at an extended stay this low class. I will never stay at any of their properties again. Looks like I'm trapped here until April 8th. HELP!

Forgot to mention I was offered a 1 night comp. REALLY! I would like all my money back so that I can go get me another place for me and my family to stay.

Room Tip: I trusted the property because of the extended stay name attacked to it. I also called the property...
Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway? Share your experiences!