Staying in Extended Stay hotels for work, you come to expect certain things. This was not what I expected. There are two separate buildings, one has smaller rooms, the other has suites. I got a great rate due to the length of my stay and it was worth every penny.
The suite was as big as an apartment, had a full size fridge and FOUR burner stove... WITH an oven. Nothing helps you feel at home like the ability to cook a real meal. Plenty of cabinet space and a walk in closet.
No, it isn't right off the strip. If you want to experience Vegas, you gotta get off the main drag. There are plenty of casinos with great "Vegas" meal prices. On the strip, they have you, the prices are higher than you'd expect. Out away from the strip, they are trying to attract you.
The Extended Stay is near food, shopping and great views. Give it a shot, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Las Vegas/Boulder Hwy Hotel
- Extended Stayamerica Las Vegas/Boulder Hwy Hotel Las Vegas
- Extended Stay Las Vegas
- Extended Stay America Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story facility, Spanish style exterior, studio suites with fully equipped kitchens; convenient for longer stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.