“Comfortable place to visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway

Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4240 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89121 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #208 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
“Comfortable place to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This place was a home away from home, It had all the things that we have at home. Although the pool wasnt sparkly clean we still enjoyed it. My (4) learned how to swim in 2 days.So, I;m happy ..Thanks EXTENDED STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The bed was soft and comfy! Almost like a memory foam............Nice kitchen to cook in and they pr...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Las Vegas Boulder-Highway. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

53 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are clean. It accomendate your every household needs. Quiet, comfortable, relaxing and great location.

• Stayed June 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Las Vegas-Boulder Hwy. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We strive to provide a "home away home" experience for all guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. Our staff and I are truly honored for your recognition and we will continue to strive on our excellent customer service! Once again, I and entire staff at our hotel thank you for your kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels.
Pattaya Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times and I have always enjoyed my stay there. I found the staff helpful and friendly. When I needed help when locked out of my room I was promptly helped by a staff member. I was very satisfied with my staythere.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Las Vegas-Boulder Hwy. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I booked my annual trip to Vegas in advance as always. I was born and raised in Vegas so I know the city very well. The hotel was falsely advertised and I want all my money back. My room smelled of smoke. The entire room was filty. Tub and walls of shower dirty, toilet not stable, sink clogged in kitchen, no towels, no dishes, no pans, fridge filthy, microwave filty, stove filty and only 2 burners work. Gym unusable, property filthy, trash, condoms, animals all over the place. Oh did I mention that there is no security, prostitutes and pimps live and do their business right in frount of the office. Drug transactions and prostitution happen nonstop right in frount of your face. Phone does not work in room. Front desk offered to transfer me to another room but all the rooms I looked at we're in worse condition. I have been driving up and down the boulder strip trying to get another room but have had no success. I am in town for another week I am so uncomfortable and scared. There are roaches and the maid never shows up to clean anything. I am about to go see if I can get a toilet brush, mop and broom from the front office to clean my own room, just as I did when I first arrived. This is so disgusting and my vacation is ruined!! I told the frount desk that the rooms should always be inspected before allowing a guest to move in and that the property was not fit for taking in guest. I have never stayed at an extended stay this low class. I will never stay at any of their properties again. Looks like I'm trapped here until April 8th. HELP!

Forgot to mention I was offered a 1 night comp. REALLY! I would like all my money back so that I can go get me another place for me and my family to stay.

Room Tip: I trusted the property because of the extended stay name attacked to it. I also called the property...
Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Richfield, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Not very clean, I will deffinatly not be back, rooms are old and dirty.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay America Las Vegas - Boulder Highway. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

Please understand that we maintain strict quality control standards, which demand that every room is inspected prior to making it available to our guests. Clearly there was a failure in our system during your stay. In response to your comments, I’ve personally met with all of our staff and used your review to demonstrate in which specific areas we can improve.

SteveSGU
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I paid $47 for a place to stay with many problems. I paid $41 for the Day's Inn on West Tropicana a few nights earlier and had a much better experience, including a hot breakfast at Denny's next door.

Obviously a discount place (which should charge less than $30), but they could show a tiny bit of pride. The carpet was indeed filthy, and there were no overhead lights and no working lightbulbs in the bedroom. The telephone did not work for calling the front desk; it rang, but nobody could be heard on the other end. The microwave is tiny with no rotating tray. Nothing has been updated, apparently, since the 1970s. They obviously knew about these problems before I checked in, but did nothing about them. Not even an apology for giving me a room in such conditions.

The best thing I can say is that the bed was comfortable, and the locks on the door worked. So it was a place to sleep and take a shower (with a shower head that was loose and could not be directed). They do have bare minimum dishes, pans, and utensils for 2 people. The noisy heater does work. The wireless Internet worked surprisingly well. The friendly staff told me they would check out the telephone and the lightbulbs, but I wonder if they tell everybody the same story.

For $6 less, you get so much more elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Las Vegas - Boulder Highway. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable to me and not at all representative of our quality standards. We do have a preventative maintenance schedule program that when correctly followed, will address all the issues you detailed. However, in this case, our team failed to accomplish the task and for that we are sincerely sorry. In response to your post, I have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them on room cleaning and inspection policy.

Boise, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I didn't have a great stay but it wasn't bad either. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable and I felt I got a good value for the price. I had several concerns... I was on the third floor and I couldn't find an elevator. They may not have one. I also only had a single roll of toilet paper and it was half gone. The hotel is dated and could use a refreshing. Coffee maker in room but no coffee - maybe they don't provide that with these long-term stay hotels. I only stayed one night so I missed the coffee in my room.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Las Vegas - Boulder Highway? Share your experiences!