“Horrible Dirty and Smelly” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Excalibur Hotel & Casino

You added Excalibur Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4300 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Special Deal
$29 Rooms + $20 F&B Offer
Ranked #83 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kansas City, Missouri
“Horrible Dirty and Smelly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Me and my fiends stayed there for two nights and the rooms were filthy and the bathroom was even worse, the smell of the hotel is pungent like an old building and their service is unfriendly. Our room lamp wouldn't turn off and the curtains had massive holes on them!!Overall it is not maintained at all and they need to learn to clean the place because I am not paying for a dirty room!!!GROSS!!The casino was outdated and also dirty!!The view from Tower 1- 10th floor was horrible but that wasn't my main concern since everything else looked super dirty!!

Room Tip: Maybe choose Tower 2 rooms.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,514)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fargo, Nd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Just wanted to give this casino an excellent review, they accommodated my stay with excellence I have not had anywhere else I've stayed. Rooms are comfortable and top notch. Casino was nice to compensate me nicely for my many nights of gambling I did there, I was not expecting this treatment at all. The food at the restaurants and buffet there are excellent. And finally the floor hostesses are the best I have experienced in any casino I have played at, I want to give a special shout out and thank you to LaToya for an awesome evening of being my cocktail waitress/hostess, she is a top notch hostess and deserves a special shout out. If your lucky you will meet her and see what I mean.

I most definitely will be staying here again when I come back, if at I have any say in the preparations for the next trip to Las Vegas.
Shannon

Room Tip: The room was excellent.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Western Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed 2 nights mid week. There was no wait for check-in. Room and bathroom are very dated and drab, but for the price I paid it was pretty much what I was expecting. The bed seemed a little lop-sided. I did have wifi in my room which worked well. We were in tower 1 on the 5th floor with a terrible view of a wall. Again, my expectations were influenced by the price paid. I was looking for an economical base for my quick Vegas stay. If I was looking for trendy and luxury I would have stayed elsewhere for a lot more money. I was supposed to receive a $20 food and beverage credit at check in, but it was good only at a few select locations that we were not interested in. We spent an hour and a half at the pool. Arriving late in the day, the chairs were all strewn about. It appears that a lot of guests had left for the day, neglecting to take their towels off the chairs. No one seemed to be monitoring this. The floor of the pool was slimy and slippery, and as you got out, that surface was slick as well. One of the pools was closed, and another closed at 6. The remaining pool closed at 7. It was hard to find an employee to ask questions that we had while traveling through the casino. Those we encountered were not that personable. Check out was quick, no lines when we left before 7 am. It was an okay stay, but I found nothing there that would make me want to go back should I be in Vegas again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I really enjoyed staying here it is in a great location. There are also a lot of places to eat, although I didn't care for thr buffet the food just didn't taste that good to me I have eaten at better buffets. I will stay here again!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

room was excellent, i would deff plan on staying there on another Vegas Trip!! Even tough it was a one night stay the pricing was decent and convinient. It is at end of strip but the way i see it if im gunna pay cab service i rather pay the lil extra for a room and be in strip.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Don't listen to the bad reviews. It was a great week. Asked for nonsmoking room with a great view and that's exactly what we got. Enjoyed Dicks, laughed so much. It was a very pleasant stay. The pool was gorgeous. The food court is so convenient also. The hotel is in a really great spot, easy access to the other hotels.

Room Tip: Stayed in a non smoking room and it was great. View was awesome on the 26 floor. Only wish we had a...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Springdale, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Excalibur is close to all transportation and easy acess to I-15 for where travels may take you. The variety of eating place for all family members is excellant.If you maybe on a budget this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Get a strip veiw room if a first timer
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Excalibur Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!