stayed at the Excalibur in vegas from Aug 4-7 and had a great time. Was there with the family including a 2 year old girl. We chose this place because of the castle look of the excalibur and though our daughter would love it and she did. The view at night was awesome. The staff was great and maids were superior. left a tip for the maid when we left for the day and the room was spotless when we returned. The rooms at the Excalibur are great. We stayed in Tower one and found the rooms clean and quite large. Our room had two double beds. the price was great as I booked it for 20 bucks a night .Will stay here again next time im in vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, MGM Domestic, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, BookIt.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino