i have stayed here a number of times before, service was ok. I have had better in Vegas.
The casino is old and dark. The entire place needs to be updated.
I bouht my GF some clothing . The shop had nice item's , The staff was very friendly
My room was in the south tower, and had beedn redecorated, it was nice
The tournement of kings show was great, The women on the danching horse at the end was great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino