We stayed here for a few nights after staying at circus circus and were extremely disappointed.
After approaching in a taxi we were mobbed by half a dozen time share sellers who wouldn't take no for an answer. While in our room we had flyers for pizza and food put under our door and advertising messages left on our phone every day.
I expect this kind of thing in vegas but not when paying large amounts of money for a room.
The gym was satisfactory but having to walk through a smoky casino and 3 or 4 bars made it more of a task in the morning.
The location is ok, but would definitely prefer to pay more for something that accommodates its guests better and also no wi fi in the rooms is ridiculous.
Possibly ok for a night or 2 but you basically get what you pay for in this place, and we won't be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino