Service was very good. Check in went very well. Staff was very friendly. Had a King room in Tower 1. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. I liked the location of the hotel. Being at the end of the strip where there is not much traffic made it easy to get around. The casino Staff was very friendly and would explain how to play the games. The only problem while playing is that they play music so loud and along with the noise from the slots you have to yell to talk. The smell of coco butter or vanilla to cover the smokers stays with you. I traveled alone so overall the Excalibur suited my needs as far as value and location. I would stay at Excalibur again if I ever go back to Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Vegas.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Otel, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino