Stayed here for a reunion and enjoyed myself. The room (Contemporary King) was spacious and comfortable even though it had a bit of a "worn" feeling - furniture a little beaten up, wallpaper in bathroom peeling, etc.). Some of the things I didn't like was the lack of an additional lock on the door (deadbolt, chain lock, etc) and the EXTREMELY POOR internet reception in the room. The pool was okay, but had weird hours; there are four pools, two are open around 9am, one at 10pm and the main one opens at noon. All pools close at 8pm, but they closed earlier while I was there. Security was pretty good and the public bathrooms were okay but could have been better. It wasn't too crowded in the casino area and the local band in the lounge was okay. If you're looking for a comfortable place that is inexpensive and on the strip, this place is for you. If you're looking for a WOW factor, this place is not for you - it's pretty plain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino