Las Vegas is hilarious and absolutely mind blowing. We walked through a lot of the hotels and to be honest they all looked very similar - massive casinos, loads of shops, silly themes. Excalibur was good. Rooms were a good size, plenty of restaurants etc. Plus, it was quite fun to stay in a castle. We went to the pool one day and there were no problems there. It wasn't the most glamorous of hotels, but it was a good price. The only thing I would encourage you to consider is the location. It is quite far at the end of the strip and the strip is deceivingly long. We didn't quite make it to the other end of the strip because it was quite a long walk in the extreme heat. However, there's so much to do you can't possibly see it all. Next time we go we'll stay at the other end!
Top things we'd recommend to do - Bellagio fountains (the last show of the night is the best), the Bellagio buffet, the Venetian, the Grand Canyon, see a show (we saw Penn & Teller!). I can't explain how hot Las Vegas is, take a hat and some flimsy clothes! Vegas is great, I desparately want to go back!!
(We did a road trip from San Fran to Vegas so see my other reviews of the hotels we stayed at!)
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel
- Excalibur Hotel Casino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, MGM Domestic, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, BookIt.com, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.