Had a girls' weekend at the Excalibur and we had a great time. Friendly valet, front desk, and luggage guy. The valet could have used some more workers as it was pretty slow. The hotel was close to the Mandalay Bay which is where we saw a concert Friday and New York New York which is where we saw a show on Sunday. The shower had great pressure and the beds were super comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel Casino