“Good stay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Excalibur Hotel & Casino

Save Saved
You added Excalibur Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3850 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4300 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Room + F&B Deal!
Ranked #99 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Los Angeles, California
“Good stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Pleasant stay. The staff was very nice, and room was clean, comfortable, and spacious.

The only thing that was disappointing, was that the valet parking was full when we got there. We DID get there late, at about 6:00 pm, but I feel that they should put aside some valet parking spaces for hotel guests, the way other hotels do. We had to park in the general lot, which wasn’t so bad, had it not been 120 degrees. (!!!!)

Other than the parking issue, would
definitely recommend!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Excalibur_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Excalibur Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Hi Cyansea!

Thank you for the comments. We are happy to see that you found your room comfortable and the staff to be friendly during your stay! We apologize that the valet was not able to accommodate your vehicle at the time of your visit and are actively looking into the concern. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Scott M.
Guest Relations Manager
Guestrelations@excalibur.com

6,153 people have reviewed this hotel

2008
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,695)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Berkley, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel is cheap and it shows. I'm not sure where all the professional photos were taken on this page, but my room did not look like any of them. It was dated and when I opened my curtains I had a nice view of a brick wall. Lovely. I could also hear people in the hallway and rooms next door. The one good and most important thing was that my room was clean. Visiting the strip, I often wondered where do all these kids come from walking around with their parents at all hours of the night? Well, Excalibur seemed to be the place. So for all the people who somehow think Vegas is a family destination, Excalibur is for you. I found long lines checking in and out, also at baggage drop off.

The good: affordable, close to airport, clean bed, free tram stops here.
The bad: dated/cheesy decor, noisy, poor restaurant choices, resort fee.

If you're on a budget and don't plan on spending time in your hotel, this is fine.
I found that I went to Aria and Cosmopolitan because they had the nice restaurants and classier things to do. I would look into one of those if you can spend the extra money.

To sum it up, you get what you pay for. Take note: I visited a friend's room in Aria, she pushed a button and the curtains opened by themselves revealing an amazing view from huge windows. I pushed back my curtains in Excalibur and got a brick wall. Enough said.

Tip: You can take the shuttle to the airport for $7. Head to the back of the hotel where the buses stop.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hello Sheri K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. We are glad to see that you found the room to be clean and the location of the hotel convenient. We apologize that some areas of your stay fell short of your expectations and welcome you to contact us at guestrelations@excalibur.com if you would like to discuss in further detail. Again, we appreciate the feedback and look forward to hearing from you!

Scott M.
Guest Relations Manager
Guestrelations@excalibur.com
Portland, Oregon, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Loved the location. everything was close and the room was great. maybe a mini fridge would have been nice to keep my beers cold instead of ice in the sink. but overall a good place. right in the area I like to be. the time I visited was way too hot but not the hotels fault.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kingman, Arizona, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My visit to the Excalcalibur was great the rooms are clean and the service from everyone was very nice I would stay again becouse of the great time we had. And the Tournament of the kings was a great show to see and food was good.

Room Tip: I would of liked a bigger room with a coffee maker and refreg but other then that the room was very...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed at Excalibur for EDC week. The hotel was very accommodating to everything we asked for.

Our friend was travelling alone so they upgraded us to stay near her for no extra fees (2nd highest floor, tower 2 which has updated rooms). They also placed our other friends near us as well for a small upgrade fee. The room was very clean and cool. The air conditioning worked very well (easily adjustable). The TV/Internet hookups were a mess but we were able to figure it out. We brought a wireless router with us so we could plug the ethernet into it so we would have internet on our mobile devices. The beds were very comfortable, the pillows were nice and squishy. The bathroom was very large with enough room for 2 girls to get ready on each side of the sink with no issue. The blow dryer was a typical hang-on-the-wall type so if you are picky, bring your own!

We were able to get late check out for $25 the morning we were supposed to leave. You must do this before 9 am or else they will not let you do it. The front desk people were always helpful. Our friend had a package sent to the hotel and it did not arrive on time, they made no problem of calling around the different post offices and hotels to see if it had arrived elsewhere. The package ended up arriving on time just before she needed it.

In comparison to some of the other hotels/casinos, it isnt the fanciest place but it is decent for the price that you pay. It was a huge hub for EDC goers so the shuttles were quick. The food court was plentiful but expect some longer waits. I actually think we got our food faster at restaurants in Vegas than we did at the fast food places.

The pool area was busy but it wasn't impossible to find a lounge chair. The water was refreshing. Cool to get in but the body gets used to it quickly. There is food you can order by the pool as well as a bar outside. The mixed drinks are about $9 and VERY strong. I switched to beer the 2nd day to better pace myself. Dont forget to always have water on you. The Walgreens on the strip sells it in cases. Or if you have a car, the Walmart is much more affordable since the strip jacks up their prices.

Excalibur has $5 craps which was great since most cheap craps tables at Freemont were packed.

Room Tip: Tower 2 has better rooms.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

For a budget hotel on the strip you really can't beat the Excalibur. I got a great deal on a holiday there especially as friends of mine staying at the Luzor who paid nearly 200 euro extra for their room and had the same amenities. The room was a great size however they are a bit outdated. The staff were very helpful at any time of the night. The pool was gorgeous, very clean and again the staff very helpful with drinks etc. My one fault was that the view from the room was a brick wall. I did ask for a room change but they had none available, but since I wasn't really in my room much it didn't bother me to much.

Room Tip: Get a floor in the south tower.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Littleton, Colorado, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Don't eat at Dicks Last Resort!!! I don't have that much to say. The food court was great the little store was great, The price is right the location is good. The pool needs bigger and more towels... the towel die bled onto my suit and turned it blue. The drinks were very expensive. the pool walking surface was very dirty and I had to wait 30 minutes to get some towels at the pool

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Excalibur Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!